Probably this is the ambiance every chetinnad restaurant consumer wanted, I am sorry. This is my third visit to this restaurant, twice left the place because it was over crowded and waiting time was past 15 mins, which was beyond my hunger expectation.
If the chetinnad consumer loved this, I would to hear from them, What made this restaurant tick? I had visited pepper restaurant 10-20mts away from this restaurant, Aasai restaurant 50-100 mts away, both are chetinaad restaurant, but this was full with customers. One restaurant is shutting shop and the other was doing OK, and I love the food at that restaurant who is closing down the shop.
People, Burma kadai is pretty expensive for the quantity they serve. Check out my previous reviews on the other restaurants. Are you that health conscious that the quantity served is enough.
I have had the similar food at the Pepper restaurant and that was mouthful and sumptuous, I am talking about the Biryani. The butter Naan was soft with a difference* but not as good a pepper either. We where 6 adults and ordered for the following
- Chicken Tikka – starters
- Chicken drum stick – starters
- Veg Pulav
- Veg fried rice
- Egg Biryani
- Chicken chops
- Butter Naan 2 set
- Chicken Tikka – starters – 3 stars
- Chicken drum stick – starters – 1 star
- Veg Pulav – 2 star – You could order for ghee rice
- Veg fried rice – 4 stars
- Egg Biryani – 3 stars – no way better than pepper restaurant for quantity and taste
- Chicken chops – FUCK – I even called up the server to inquire whether the delivered item was chops, I was expecting few pieces when I had 6 member in my family and what the fuck is that gravy for. You can view the photo displayed, It was served twice. The first one was so so over cooked that when my wife was checking on the stuff she found white blobs of over cooked chicken flesh. After inquiry they were courteous to serve the second time with the fresh chicken and I appreciate the service
- Butter Naan 2 set – *Rubber was better.