A quick joint and with a great variety of fast foods to hang out with friends, family and all alone too.
Neatly organised shops just like any bazaar’s in Chennai, a bit of modern street view. Vehicles can enter through the front side, and about 12 cars can be parked on the OMR Food Street. Vehicles can exist on the other side of the street, A security guard to aid in parking is available.
Variety of food outlets ranging from Mexican, Arabian, Malaysian, Thai, Burmese, Indian and specialties on pastries and ice creams.
Here are few things OMR Food street could come up with
- At least give hand wash with soap dispenser for every 2 stores. Not all of them used to spoons, knife and a fork.
- Restroom seriously needs attention.
- I am a non vegetarian still, I don’t like the smell of meat and fish, Hope you can segregate like you find in most market places. A wall is seriously needed.
- Most eat-outs have very limited food items listed.
- Standing and having food for a long time, certainly not my style.
Needs to re arrange few outlets – above pics
Needs serious attention – above pic
Blogger friends having a whale of a time
Verdict: New kid on the block, a different approach, still an average joe, Can do better by adding few amenities. Choice of food available, but still limited menu at each out-lets, pocket friendly.
Best Wishes to the management for their new food outlet venture which is coming up at Navlur and surrounding areas.